Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Together We Stand?

This week, Thursday to be exact, President Bush is set to have his inauguration speech. With lots of planned activities and lots of security, this day should be a day the nation comes together.

Not this year...

Angry Democrats/Liberals/people who don't like Bush and are STILL sore from the election (if I hear one more argument about voter disenfranchisement I'm going to hurl) want anyone and everyone to boycott anything dealing with Bush. Come on, you may not like him, but you're going about it all childish and wrong.

I didn't vote for Bush (AND I DIDN'T VOTE FOR KERRY), but he is America's president. It's a shame when grown people act like little children because they didn't get their way. The person I voted for didn't win, but you don't see me pouting.

A house divided shall fall....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home