Monday, May 30, 2005

Isn't it funny....

Six years ago, a teacher of mine encouraged me to go into Graphic Design. I have since gone to college and am one summer class away from having that Graphic Design degree. Now with the type of field I am in I can A) work for a company out in the "work force" or B) Work from my home as a small business or freelancer.

Since I was 8 (and probably even younger than that), I have wanted children (and we ain't talking one or two). And as time goes by, it has been impressed upon me more and more to stay home with said children when I have them. As a parent out in the work force it would be hard to spend time with my children in the fashion that I would want to or homeschool them as I have wanted to do for a while. But being that I possess a major that would allow me to be at home with my children, I would be able to both things well.

God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home