Friday, February 25, 2005

STOP IT!

Mary Kay Letourneau seems to have started something that won't go away.

I am getting so SICK of these "women" teachers who are coming out of the woodwork being charged with having sex with underage boys. What is your damage?! What are you not getting from your husband or what messed you up so bad you have to go to CHILDREN for love?! How, HOW in the world do they think that this is normal?! It's not beautiful! It's not normal! It's not a "special kind of love"! It's sick, disgusting and it's being a pedophile! If a man was charged with doing the same thing he would be RAKED THROUGH THE COALS! These women seem to be thinking of one thing and one thing only, THEMSELVES. They don't care about their loved ones, they don't care about the boy, they don't care about their own self-worth, they don't think about their own dignity! There are things you don't do, and THIS IS ONE OF THEM! One day I plan to have children and I welcome the thought of having boys. BUT SO HELP ME GOD, if I EVER find out my boys are being MOLESTED by a pedophile woman, YOUR BEHIND IS MINE.

NAMBLA, you too!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit, I'm going to have to excercise the 'ole double standard here. Although it is repulsive to think of an adult taking sexual advantage of a child. Nevertheless, when I was a young male,this was mine and all of my friends secret fantasy. If the shoe was on the other foot and it was a male teacher involved, i'd be the first in line advocating castration without anesthesia. BTW, I think I rented an adult movie once with the same name as your blog. Peace!!

9:14 PM  Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home