Thursday, March 10, 2005

Now it's "Back Problems"?

First it was "flu-like symptoms" now it's "serious back problems". Today, Michael Jackson is late to the courtroom a day after facing his accuser. Keeping his word on the serious consequences Jackson would face the next time he didn't show up, the judge in less than an hour, will put in a warrant for Jackson's arrest. If you're keeping up with this trial, willingly or unwillingly, are you getting sick of stuff like this? The man says he's innocent (and I'm not saying he is or he isn't), but stunts like this have to make people and even the jurors think. If I'm screaming my innocence to everyone, I'd make sure I was in the courtroom EVERY DAY. Wheel me in on a gurney if you must, but I'd be there. I understand that this man is probably under a lot of stress, but seeing where he could end up, which is more stressful?

I think the judge's idea of arresting him for the remainder of the trial is a good idea. At least we'll know where he is, how he's doing and we'd know he'd never be late again. Jackson's poor lawyer must be so embarrassed and the jury must be FURIOUS. This is very disrespectful for all parties involved. Jackson needs to realize this trial is serious and that it should not be treated so lightly.


11:56 AM EST: He's on his way. (courtesy of FOX NEWS)
12:19 PM EST: MSNBC's Connected: Coast to Coast has a countdown to "Arrest Warrant" ticker!
12:35 PM EST: Time's up.
12:37 PM EST: He's heeeeeere....


Anyone else noticed how quickly Jackson turned to wave at supporters as he walked into the courthouse? "Serious back problems" my behind...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A few years ago i was hit by a car and injured my back this caused me so much pain it was ruining my life and then i tried one of those mattresses that mould to your body shape and adjust to your weight and i slept great for the first time in months and woke with no pain at all! You should try it!

6:15 AM  Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home